NANCY STEVENS - BUILDING AND SUSTAINING A BETTER FUTURE FOR CHILDREN IN KENYA

Saturday, June 19, 2010

TODAY

It's Saturday! I am writing all these posts to catch you up on our travels...PJ and I are great, please do not worry. The footage he is shooting will help KH Project get to a place where more and more funds can be raised with awareness, and help even more. We are on our way to Sidai. I have 50 pairs of flip flops to give the kids, 175 Rosary's, and TONS of first aid! We are going to play with the kids and help out at the orphanage to get them started with packing. I have a meeting with Mama Lucy about the new site, and what they need completed that I can help with.

I am also taking John to the market to get new shoes. It's something I have wanted to do for a long long time, and with love from a great friend, he will have shoes.

We have a lot of plans for next week. Every day will be full and hard work, but KH will complete as many projects as possible. SO far, 1.5 acres of maize and beans, done! A fantastic chicken coop, 90% done! Iron Gates to protect the children, done! A playground, done! Shoes, first aid, done! Evything else will come daily...but do not worry...it will be DONE!!!

Love to you all, I will write next week.
xo

1 comment:

  1. Nancy you are the most generous and loving person I have ever had the honour of calling my friend. All of the help you are giving those children will be remembered forever, truly amazing and heart warming. Every time I read your posts I get goosebumps and my eyes well up just thinking how happy they must be to have you there. You're doing a fantastic job!

    An abundance of hugs and love is waiting for your safe return, until then sending positive thoughts and love to you and your kids :) xoxoxo
    -B

    ReplyDelete