NANCY STEVENS - BUILDING AND SUSTAINING A BETTER FUTURE FOR CHILDREN IN KENYA

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Countdown to Kenya

Tomorrow morning I will be on my way...for 2 days...to get to Kenya. It has been a long year coming but is finally here. The anticipation is unbelievable and my heart is pounding with excitement. PJ Lee, my filmmaker, and now, brother, is thrilled to be coming with me for the first time to Africa. We plan to write as much as we can, but more than likely it will only be once a week or so.

Today I spoke to my host mother with whom I stayed last year...Mama Millicent. She is beyond excited! "My daughter is coming home"! I can't wait to see her face, and feel her embrace. I can't wait to see the children, and help to change thier lives on behalf of all of you!

On behalf of every donor, every friend, every family member, restaurant, musician, and every child...for everything and anything you have done for Kenya Help, I THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!

All my love, be in touch soon...
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment